Monday, June 6, 2011

DAY 49: PM

Hey people...how was your day? Good? mine? Glad you asked..i would tell. Btw i am already stresed about having to write stuff here everyday for the next 1152 hours.
 So about my day...yeahhhhh....didnt quite sleep till say 4am...tryna get my read on...work up say 7am.....me and the boys were in hih spirits mehn.... played some Eazi Nakamura mehn....the boy is mad...i promise to share a few of his songs in abit...so we got to dancing and jerking and confam grooving


boys looking sharp mehn....and we started a new movement 'WSB/BSG': Wall Street Boys/Bad Sharp Guyz movement.
Took some pictures along the way to the exam...in class waiting for the exam..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
The exam was a bit shitty but we dubz now....lol



 Boys gats to buy biro nah!

 thats the car that took us to class....below is the interior


 quite spacious abi!

 random picture i took while in the car!

 Love of my life...mad support thruout my Project stress!

 Awon fine girls class wa! @angiestones @ms_nartu

 exams bout to start!


this is the answer sheet! it was submitted quite empty like when they gave it to me!


i do mirrors too!

The goons!!!


slept a bit...read a bit...
4:00pm off to my next paper.

....it is a awfully big hall...stadium of lights as we call it


Paper 2 was quite full!
..this paper is a bit dicey but after much more....@meeday connected my to the source codes and the program was up and running....i leave the hall beaming...off to the cafe


Check out this babe's shoes....can't remember her name too!

@dotsmen acting a fool! with Dapo!


@dotsmen and mmmhhh...cant remember her name...today was her birthday and she bought us drinks!


didn't know my school was this beautiful at night but then again this camera is a real bad-ass mehn...ilove




Goodnight folks...hopefully i would have a better read for y'all tomorrow...gotta run, have got two papers this same tomorrow.

And Yes! Do pray for me and the boys

you wanna say something? Do....down here...not my zipper blonde....the comment box...lol...NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment