Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DAY 48:THE LOST KEY

Hey! Good people....the humble folks and the not so humble folks
Before i go further...we need to see comments yo...as in we need to know that people are reading this shit mehn...dalu, ndo, please....just say something....signed MANAGEMENT


Today! 6/6/11
I slept say 3:10am woke up around 4am feeling all woozy and fuzzy...the idea was to read....but i decided to sleep it off jor
Btw i didn't charge the batteries to the camera.... :-( so no pictures today.

Well, i went for my exam..ANN (artificial neural network), on getting there some 10 minutes late, my lecturer Engr Isaac was on form shouting,singing that we wouldn't write the exam..blah blah blah...after much more he allowed us in....the paper was mmmmmhhhhhhh chilling..we tries sha....immediately i had another paper which i quickly read/revised for....
I always carry my key with me everywhere i go,so i was with it for my exams and that was the last of them i saw....i would realize this later at night.
Today was a boring day mehn....But just as i thought this post would not have pictures...i found my extra key(s)...Confam....picked up the camera...charged it....and off i went to the library


People dey read o!

Fake or Faike!

 
Kente Bag!

and took some pictures too...

Check out @ebun02's shoes...ilike

the boy @padelamba with his consignment!

@msetifierce's Baby G

I saw my third wife!

My fourth wife!

My stylist!

ilove her skirt and sling purse!


the guards gotta search us na!




You know the thing about me going to the library,No? I would tell you....when most people see me in the library,they instantly believe i am there for ulterior motives like coming to track a babe or meeting a babe there or that kin thing....well, i dare say i was there to meet a babe.....don't judge me....she was gonna teach me stuff(s)......fool! you Parvat! She was gonna teach me the course i am having tomorrow. Me and the boy @laiciterio get there but we have to eat so we head out to the cafe


My Slushie:Pina Collada

Hungry Boys ent.


I read alot! How you see am na?

Then to the stadium of light to look for my Key(s)

The Stadia!

....i didn't find them...am so facking burnt and pained.
So pained it ends here......
And Yo! Pray for us


imissmybunchwiththebuttermintholder

7 comments:

  1. HMMMM... I'M SO HAPPY I DNT HAVE ANY PAPER AT D STADIUM OF LIGHT O!!! BTW MOST PEEPS DAT GO TO LIBRARY GO ND DO SOMTIN ELSE... @MISETIFIERCE NICE BABY-G, @EBUN02 NICE SHOES TOO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you biodun for visiting and leaving a comment....do come again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.... nice1....n Emmmmmm!!!! was it @msetifierce dat was to teach u ni...???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! it was eti that was supposed to teach me...she did tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat was @padelamba holdin, #amebo

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY sorry abt ur key, hope d paper was smooth tho.....@Ayob_ any problem? *tongue out*

    ReplyDelete