Thursday, June 30, 2011

DAY 25:MISTAKES x APOLOGIES

In the past days, I have come to learn that actually actually for every action there is an equal reaction (as proclaimed by Newton’s third law). No matter what you do, good or bad, consequences are bound no matter how long it might take. Do stuff right!
I have learnt that, that your personal mistake not only hurts you but others as well.
I have learnt to think things through before doing them.
I have learnt to continue to do me instead of subscribing to another’s school of thought. (I know this is out of context but I also learnt that there is a food joint in Calabar called ‘University of Thought’, I can only imagine the thought going on in your head with dogleg in your hands! #team404)
In the past days, I have learnt again that you are alone in this world!
I have learnt to actually see things from different perspective/see both sides to a story.
I learnt to cherish and care for what you have.
I learnt that mistakes could be avoided.
I learnt that God never puts obstacles that one cannot overcome in your footpath.
I learnt that positivity should be concentrated on and negativity should only be looked on for improvement of positivity!


Big apologies to everybody I might have hurt in the past days. Apologies to the supposed readers (I see the page views increasing and NBAs).
Apologies to everyone who might have considered my writing or me indecent.
Sincere apologies!




Oh yes! We still Live!
Do pray for wisdom for me and the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment