Friday, June 17, 2011

DAY 39:CAN I GO ON?

I just woke up to remember that i had not posted for day 39....but hope you guys know its some form of stress trying to recollect shit that happened during the day...the whole day....il do my best though

5:00AM to 8:00AM
Awon boys still dey on awake...tryna get their read on

10:00AM
Paper done...was good....small mistake here and there tho....back in the hostel trying to read for an outstanding course i had by 2:00pm, just then all this grown men started 'water fight'...LMAO...shouts to @laiciterio who managed to get some pictures....its not easy going into a war torn area to get pictures...he was quite brave....shouts bro...lol

Laying in wait!

Ready!!!


We happened to catch the water bag slamming into this window!!!

Oh Shit!!!


BOMB!

Lock and Load!!
Hall officer came through and ended the madness!!

I almost forgot!! After my paper, i play me some football....LMBAO....its been ages i played seeing that i cant even play in the first place....God never actually blessed in being good in all the sports that involve 1 ball....he blessed me the sports of 2 balls....i good die for that one!!
Yo! need to get back to my sleep...Abi?...
Shoutouts to everybody out there reading this shit everyday.....Bless!!! and #inothernews We got our first letter from our readers....i promise to publish it tomorrow, dude was venting major mehn!! also we have something planned for later weeks....i promise its some y'all would love....#wait.....OYA! GERROUT!!!!!
POUR THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Do pray for me and the boys still!

1 comment:

  1. Yea u can go on...read all ur blogs...cool dude wiv cool stuffz....keep up all d good work

    ReplyDelete