Thursday, June 9, 2011

DAY 46:AH YOU SEE AM NA?

 #np Reminisce - Ka Ko bii Chiiken

Today started at 11:00am....seeing old friends Baba Tee and Tolu

Then me cooking Noodles and forgetting that i was cooking.....it ended been soggy tho...*sigh*...i am so tired....i don't know what to write...Today was a good day tho...saw @missprisybaby after like a week.....i tend to be quite around her...is that WSB like? Maybe not.....She complained tho.....

Then people be asking me to put them picture on here...like seriously who reads this shit....lol...well i do....
Yo! Good folks...am tired so I'll let them pictures speak.....Big shouts to the girl that went to get @missprisiibaby and gave me her coordinates....i remember your name...Bisola
and yes! my exam was chilling!
P.S any typo...yes?...do forgive me
#enjoy

Download Song of the day(dedicasong) Kako_Bi_Chicken

Yo! Pray for me and the Boys.






















No comments:

Post a Comment