Monday, June 20, 2011

DAY 35:WHO WATCHED 'THE WOOD'?



This is one of my favorite movies for sure, it was produced and directed by Rick Famuyiwa. The movie is about three best friends (Omar Epps, Taye Diggs and Richard Jones) growing up in Inglewood California.
Every time I see this movie it brings back so much memory of growing up with my boys: Sensei and Fishon. We had so much fun, got into a lot of trouble, had fights and bunch of drama. We still strong tho!

Sometimes I wonder why we are here? what is our purpose? Well, that is something that is different for everyone.
Over the years I have that learned that everything you do today is history tomorrow. I try not to hesitate too much. Even when I am totally broke, I choose to be happy and thank God!

The most valuable gift you can offer anyone is your time, because money can't buy it. I try to spend time with the loved ones in my life, so when my time comes, and I join my maker, they will remember the times we spent together.

Good Night and pray before you sleep and Do! Pray for me and the boys plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment