Sunday, June 19, 2011

DAY 36:I READ

Hey humble folks...and the not so humble folks
I couldn't post yesterday due to technicalities out here...
Oh yeah! Happy birthday to Cadi Tyllr
Seeing that this post is in the afternoon and the day is not expired yet.....here's what am currently doing apart from writing this post.... am currently reading for my exam tomorrow DSP (digital signal processing) seems like Greek to me now, but give me small time....we'll nail it!
Also in the past week I read this book:


Very sad book but then its a triumphant story about a boy that was abused by his birth mother for absolutely no reason....one of the most touching part was when his mother stabbed him with a knife and didn't take him to an hospital!! P.S no matter how G you are, you might cry when you read this book.
So,  its back to the books with hopefully a calmer mindset!
Big shout to AiTD...I hail o...twaile!!
And to one of our readers,who asked to see complete pictures of the theater of dreams... in abit bro!

Yes! Please Do pray for me and the boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment