Saturday, June 18, 2011

DAY 38: BALLS of Coal Tar

I woke up by 1300hrs today cos i slept late mehn like 0700hrs due to some happenings that occured in the wee hours of the morning....FASHION was the cause...get it?
Well, i was torn between hitting THE BLACK REPUBLIC LOUNGE (click HERE to see) opening and looking for @missprisiibaby... i stayed in school due to lack of ginger from my goons @senseilumidi, @pepro_lamba,@doublewealth,@lamba_olaps

Since I was in school...i watched the coal-tar football match(s)....kinda day tho.....btw Vicky came to disturb but if i hear say boiz answer her....Play on jor!!
Oh yeah! its been ages since I handled a professional camera and I saw this dude:Nonso with this Nikon D90....mehn mad camera mehn.....he took some pictures and i took some too....mad mad camera! I should get one too when i have money.....
*WHILE POSTING THIS LAST NIGHT....MY SUBSCRIPTION POOFED !!!!*





















Yo!Do pray for me and the boys....

till this PM day 37.... hopefully i log in....then i tink i need get out more....and spice my day up....abi?

4 comments:

  1. LMAO...u for like wait for beta pose b4 u take the pics na...all in all, make sense sha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omooo... i luk ill in d red 'dresscode' shirt. i lukd frustrated thou... Shout out 2 maloo (england jersey), Nd (madrid jersey) and veevee... TyLamba, u dey burst my head!!! Osheee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...who says am big?I gast go gym up Ooooo...Ending up peps career as usual!shout out to kunlexy(u been dey play rubbish).....ND(Had a lucky day).....Veevee(so much energy).Where Cutler nw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful to you man! I'm an alumnus of CU and I'm doing a building study on Daniel Hall of residence for one of my skol projects. The pictures from here have become helpful to my findings, as there are few befitting pictures of the school and the hall that captures the beauty of the landscape! Thanks for having this here! Cheers

    ReplyDelete