Saturday, June 11, 2011

DAY 44: TEN OVER TEN


It been a week since starting this blog and we have had over 1000 hits already…big shouts to everybody that read us…I dare say I have an editorial team now….big Brother @laiciterio is my editor. Shouts to everybody that asked me to put 'em pictures up…that's support mehn…@yettybee I see u…..see me getting into the S/O bizness….


Today was a special day…LMAO…@dotsmen I see u mehn #WSB #BSG movement/theLamBA movement…we are going very far!

Oh yeah! Earlier this morning


Breakfast thinking!
@leke90 been working out....check out them triceps nah!
Food is ready!
So there was no light and we started a bit of argument…'I can finish 10 sticks of Cabin biscuits in 1 minute' to 'I can finish 5 wraps of Fufu in 30 minutes'
(fufu is a dish made from cassava, eaten rolled into balls as the starchy accompaniment to soups or stews). <--------- This is for the humble folks from outside here….yes! We get hits from Europe too!

It ended in a 'I will finish 10 wraps in 1 hour'…the challenger: @laiciterio, the challenge: yours truly…a bet was made…N9,000 each…winner takes all….

I thought it to be a chance to make some extra money…there was so much ginger from @big_wiz, @leke90 and @bookoovuiton….mehn, the odds were against me but I had bragged so much I couldn't back down now…could I?

Well, I actually backed out but then I thought... 'For the blog', 'for the readers'…lets spice shit up mehn….so I went in! I dare say…'I am a facking glutton'…today was a case of sheer gluttony.

Do see the pictures and video below….#leeeggggggoooo!




Today na today!


#legggggoooooo!

Ye! Oluwa....Bendel Insurance is to sure!

START!

Yes!i can

this is so hard!

Coach! Lets call it quits

Coach Pade! Au u see am na?



9k no be beans o!

Knock Out!

The Fifth Wrap!

No! this is torture

Please! Let me go
The popo came and ended the racket!

Needless to say...i was crowned duke of fufuland


Still Standing! Am a beast


LMAO.....i hope i can make Church tomorrow

Yo! Do pray for me and the boys

9 comments:

  1. Bendel Insurance is 2 SURE!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. all hail The Duke of Fufuland

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nu think you can eat....lol @cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. From all dis I can see u guys r havin a lot of fun... A Prayer point 4 d boizs 2day.. Stay blessed..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for dropping comments.....i can barely sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice...heheh!! I c u @tofa I bet he can finsh all d wraps..
    I always look forward to reading ur posts sha..! I'm really missing cu jare... N dem fine babes especially... Plsss gimme more pics of dose dem yansh.. U know d yansh I mean naw ;) . IT pls b over soon jare

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a hilarious post. I like that you always spice up your posts with loads of photos. It makes me feel present in CU every time I read your posts (...not sure if that's a good thing though).

    NB: I wanna see more pictures of the stadium of lights. I never imagined that it would be completed in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sick post...!!! Skesky they will see u where theres food

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psst...its 2018 and i'm waiting for another story from you

    ReplyDelete