Friday, June 10, 2011

DAY 45: G.O.O.D MUSIC


#np Wizkid – Pakurumo

Today…I bought two albums: Rotimi – The resume and Wizkid – Superstar. Well, I know a lot of you want the wizkid album or at least a song from it…so at the end of this post, feel free to download 'Pakurumo' a Fuji inspired track from the wizzy…'e ye ye ye a'. I had already listened to it few days back thanks to @oyeakd so I was a bit skeptical about getting it. My thoughts of the album: commercial success, Yes! but not a classic…I dare say many of us are not looking forward to the next album…save the next song….it feels like we have heard every song he has….see me hating abi….Boy that starts his U.S tour with Mr. Wellington in a few….but really the album is good but not so good.

Then Rotimi – The Resume: total Yankee package…the 'am sorry' songs here…the sensual slow here (sex music)…the 'I am a badt guyz' songs there…it is a confam R&B album! …..boy be doing it big and making the motherland proud…he performed on 106 & Park weeks back…MTV be spinning his 'Beautiful Music' Jam…..rating: Very good…seeing that its even a Mixtape.



Oh Yeah! Information reaching my desk says alotta humble folks wanna drop a comment(s)…yes? And are finding it hard to because blogger is asking for so much…live I.D/Open I.D/Google I.D….well need not to worry, if you wanna post a comment all you need do is pick the Anonymous option and leave out all this I.D wahala….and if u want us to know who u are do put your name… E.g.

"Hi, thislast50days it's so cool what you are doing
- Funke"
Get it?


Today, the Father came regards some issues am tryna clear…success came through in form of a 'Don't Worry Sir' promise. He brought some homemade cooking: Ofada Rice and Stew….absolutely lovely…shouts to the sisters and Mother fi that…Iloveyou.

Also spoke to @ms_zara…haven't heard her talk in months….

NIGHT!

Wear me white trads and Yes! am Looking G.O.O.D
btw am facking happy about Mo'Hits getting signed to G.O.O.D music…See it here GOOD_Music 

IDJA Looks like one of them already

Wanted to see @Missprisiibaby but couldn't… hey missprisii Wad Up!! Saw @ojezmina tho….Shouts to @daydesola na u dey eye (high) me.

Then a bit of rain…back in my hostel and the Hall officer calls me and here:

Second suspension letter in 10 months...lol....



LMAO at those not so humble folks that thought I would actually post a song from the Wizkid album….lol…go and use money to buy it…support Naija music…don't spoil market …or better still, if you know my room, come over with N200 and get the Album….and if you have other options, do explore them!
But DOWNLOAD Beautiful_Music - Rotimi


And Yo! Pray for only me today.

1 comment: